Friday, September 28, 2012

Jabong.com - Shopping experience


With so many e-commerce portals coming up , we as consumers are spoilt for choice. But sometimes I really think , are they worth it ? yes they give you awesome discounts and deals but what happens if you order wrong size . And all my apprehensions with respect to online shopping for apparels came to halt when I purchased from Jabong.
I navigated the whole site and honestly I loved their layout. Somehow searching from myriad varieties of apparels suddenly doesn't seem like a task.
I wanted a basic black top to go with my colored pants and I narrowed down to a chic piece by Lara karen.
I ordered it on Tuesday and received the top the very next day ! Incredible :D
More reasons to love Jabong ;)
The package arrived in tamper proof package and the top was securely packed with all the tags intact.











What I like about the site ?

  • Easy navigation and clean interface
  • Searching for products was a breeze
  • Excellent customer service. The courier guy was patient till the time I fetched my ID proof (Needed ,in case of prepaid orders) 
  • Prompt delivery - the very next day in my case. I'm put up in Delhi
  • Wide selection
  • Easy returns 
  • Free shipping
What I didn't like ?
  • Limited variety of products in beauty category
  • The discounts are not as hefty as it used to be
  • No returns on cosmetic products due to hygiene reasons
  • Cash on delivery charges for products upto certain amount 
Will I buy again ? Course , I will. The speedy delivery impressed me the most :)

 I was given a gift voucher to shop from this site. But my reviews are honest and unbiased as always.


3 comments: