This is for Ki :)
What it Claims ? Maybelline dream matte powder and UV compact
Glowing Finish instantly
Vitamin C brightens skin tone instantly for visible fairness that lasts all day
SPF 18 UV filters protect from skin darkening
Skin Stays Flawless and Fresh All Day Long
Hides dark spots and imperfections for a flawless natural look
Oil free powder keeps skin feeling fresh through the day
Silky Soft Texture
Ultra fine powder spreads easily and smoothly onto skin
Lightweight and mild, this powder is suitable for everyday use
Dermatologically tested . Allergy tested . Wont clog pores
Price-150 INR -Pretty cheap.eh !
It comes in 5 shades
- White Ivory
- Light Ivory
- Medium coverage.Now I know why they call it a compact and not a powder.
- Blends easily
- Does brighten up my face
- Has SPF 18
- Oil free
- Great for people who needs light coverage
- The chalky white shade , It gives a pathetic white cast
- Limited shade selection for people with darker skin
- Vit C is unstable ,How did they manage to store it in 9 gms of powder ?(ha, my Chem textbook says so)
- It is NOT an alternative to sunscreen, contrary to what Diana Penty claims in the advertisement.
- Not the best pal for oil control , I will prefer Maybelline dream matte powder over it anyday.
As you can see , Dream matte is sheerer while UV compact gives more coverage.
Btw I have shade "NUDE" in UV compact and "honey beige" in dream matte mousse . "nude" gives me a brighter complexion while MDM is great for oil control.
- Use it with a Powder/Kabuki, puff picks up WAY too much of product.
- You may use it after applying the sunblock to reduce the greasiness and provide you with some coverage
- DONT confuse it with a SETTING powder , use it after foundation only if you fancy a high coverage . FOUNDATION+ Maybelline UV compact is too heavy for me . I prefer something lighter to set my TM/concealer with. Like maybelline Dream matte mousse/MAC prep+prime or Maybelline loose powder.
This is a great budget buy .I am on my second pan , I got this when I was a novice at make up and liked it a lot as a beginner . But as I ventured deep into the make up , I realised it is not the most smooth powder .But when I am in a rush , I just use this with a Kabuki and I'm ready to go.
A thumbs up from me.You wont get a better deal at a price so LOW !!
Till then Take care !