Another dedication to ki :)
What is it ?
Experience the dual power of anti-ageing skincare with a natural “no makeup” finish with our lightweight, tinted anti-ageing moisturizer. With super-fine colorspheres to even out your skin tone and the same active ingredients of one of our best anti-ageing moisturizer, Advanced CLA Complex + SPF 15 PA++ for that smooth, natural finish with a luminous radiant glow.
How to enjoy a naturally sheer finish with anti-ageing protection: Apply evenly over thoroughly cleansed face.
Rs. 215 for 30 mL
Available in 3 shades
- Sheer Ivory
- Sheer Rose
- Sheer Honey
Sheer rose has Pink undertone while Sheer Honey has yellow undertones.Stupid SA fooled me into getting the Rose shade :(
I have combination oily skin and it doesnt make my skin oilier.
- Its is a 3 in one product - a sunscreen(has SPF 15),moisturizer and Tinted TM
- No breakout whilst wearing it , so YAY !
- Offers just the perfect coverage,nor too heavy neither too sheer
- Blends like a dream
- Dries up to a dewy finish
- Very versatile-You can apply it using a stippling brush,foundation brush or even your hands
- I sometimes use it to brighten my under eye area and it works !
- I love the price
- My skin is softer and appears smoother when I use it
- Comes in a tiny cute bottle,very portable
- the bottle dispenses just the enough product
- Doesn't grease my skin up
- Stay on for a decent amount of time
- The shade sheer Honey is perfect .
- May not suit well for people seeking High coverage.Anyway its not a foundation.so it really won't be a con.
- Dry skin fellas might loathe it. But my other Blogger friends with dry skin love it.
- It is NOT a substitute for Sunblock
- Not very long lasting.I have to set it with a powder and be ready for mid-day touchups
- Limited shade selection.
Of course .I'm on my second bottle :)
Btw I dropped at Ambience Mall on Saturday.Got my skin checked at Clinique, I have combination-oily skin contrary to what I think .I used to believe I have VERY oily skin .
Also did some shopping at Nine West and Aldo.I got THE killer Black stilettos :D
Btw You can also read the Pond's TM review here ,here and here by my dear blogger friends Tanveer,Cynthia and Smita
Btw Did you know we also get Banana Boat sunscreen in India too ? I got the Ultra one in SPF 30
It is available at New u,Ambience Mall.The one which Cynthia told us about.Its a great deal at 360INR for 236mL
Have a great day !