What lakme claims
|Lightweight soufflé makeup, perfect for everyday wear.|
It comes in 4 shades
Pearl - very fair skin
Marble- fair to wheatish
Shell-wheatish to dusky
1. Packaging: - Very ordinary packaging .. a small jar with a lid. Not very hygienic, if you wish you may use a spatula instead
2. Texture :- Texture is very smooth but not consistent .You will find strange goops in between and the product looks strangely orange in the jar.
3. Coverage :- Don’t expect even medium coverage ..this will only dew up your look . It is so sheer that it is comparable to tinted moisturizer .. it will just even out your complexion and is great for dry - normal skin.
4. Extent of wear ability :- Very short ! I was just going on for a stroll and I applied this on my face .. and after half an hour .. I patted my face with a tissue and to my horror .. there was scary orange stuff on it !!
5. Price ;- Extremely affordable at 100 bucks !!
I think I had rather huge expectations . It does what exactly it says . lightweight in texture and enough to cover minor flaws . I think its good for people in hurry , just remember to set with a powder (eg Maybelline whitestay UV) I dont blame the product . Its quite decent product ! Its good for people who are just starting to build thier collection.
This is the Before and After pic .
WITHOUT FLASH WITH FLASH
MY RATING - 3 stars