I have seen many people getting apprehensive when it comes to using false lashes and honestly I belonged to the same category a year back but my life took a turnaround when I started using these Revlon lashes. They are perfect and as a matter of fact , all fake lashes are perfect. They give you the special edge , a glamorous look and most importantly makes my small eyes stand a class apart !
I am a convert ! I mostly use them for special occasions like wedding and parties and oh my ! everybody keeps asking me about the mascaras I use :D
Just to give you a preview , I am sharing some pics with the lashes one and you be the judge and seriously ! Starts wearing the fake lashes , it wont make you look cheap if done properly. My biggest worry was that I will look like too mean and fake , but nada at Indian wedding everything is excused ;)
Can you see the difference ? The first pic shows the comparison between no lashes and fake lashes and the second pic epitomise the lush lash look I was bragging about.
How to make lashes work for you ?
- Hunt down the style of lashes you want to wear. they come in number of styles like - Glamorous natural , defining , volumizing and lengthening
- Once you zeroed down on your preferred style , invest in lash glue . I use Revlon lash glue and it hasn't failed me even once
- Now see if lashes fits your lash line , if its too big trim the sides and if its short (which is rare) then concentrate the lashes to the outer side of the lash line
- Begin by applying glue to the fake lashes and wait for 10-20 seconds so that the glue can become tacky and with the help of tweezers (or fingers whichever you prefer) apply it over your natural lash line
- Try and align the fake lash strip and your natural lash line as close as you can. Adjust if required
- Make sure you curl your lashes and apply mascara liberally. This step will ensure that both the slashes will look as natural as they can !
- Now line your upper lashline with black eyeliner so that the strip is not visible and you lashes look natural
- If you feel like, Tight line your eyes and apple kajal. Done !
How To remove the fake lashes ?
- Take a cotton wool, dip it in make up remover, press the ball over your eyes for few seconds and wait for the glue to get dissolved. Once it is done you will be able to remove the fake lashes and remove make up as usual.
- You can also reuse the same lashes . Just make sure you clean them properly with make up remover
And please excuse me for the less than perfect tracing of fake lash , I did it in hurry but I hope this will give you confidence to rock these lashes . Make them work for you :)