Friday, September 28, 2012

Jabong.com - Shopping experience


With so many e-commerce portals coming up , we as consumers are spoilt for choice. But sometimes I really think , are they worth it ? yes they give you awesome discounts and deals but what happens if you order wrong size . And all my apprehensions with respect to online shopping for apparels came to halt when I purchased from Jabong.
I navigated the whole site and honestly I loved their layout. Somehow searching from myriad varieties of apparels suddenly doesn't seem like a task.
I wanted a basic black top to go with my colored pants and I narrowed down to a chic piece by Lara karen.
I ordered it on Tuesday and received the top the very next day ! Incredible :D
More reasons to love Jabong ;)
The package arrived in tamper proof package and the top was securely packed with all the tags intact.











What I like about the site ?

  • Easy navigation and clean interface
  • Searching for products was a breeze
  • Excellent customer service. The courier guy was patient till the time I fetched my ID proof (Needed ,in case of prepaid orders) 
  • Prompt delivery - the very next day in my case. I'm put up in Delhi
  • Wide selection
  • Easy returns 
  • Free shipping
What I didn't like ?
  • Limited variety of products in beauty category
  • The discounts are not as hefty as it used to be
  • No returns on cosmetic products due to hygiene reasons
  • Cash on delivery charges for products upto certain amount 
Will I buy again ? Course , I will. The speedy delivery impressed me the most :)

 I was given a gift voucher to shop from this site. But my reviews are honest and unbiased as always.


4 comments:

  1. NIce haul, I have also shopped with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am one of more dissapointed customer of Jabong.com. I had placed an online order of a pair of shoes and dress. I got this order timely and was impressed with their services but after unwrapping my order I was shocked to see the packet. That was containing both of the products but the shoes were not like I had seen on their site. When I called at customer care they told me to replace that pair of shoes. But still no one came from their after calling them thrice in a week.
    I have filed an complaint against them on their site as well as at Consumer Court site but so far no action has been taken on this case. Please help find me the relevant solution or just be aware while online shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have ordered Lee polo t shirt & got delivered within a day. Liked the delivery services of them.


    ReplyDelete