helo gurlies .. !!
I have been tagged by my one of my favorite blogger "Tanveer" from "addictedtoblush"
to write post on "hit pan" i.e 6 beauty , skincare items em planning to repurchase . Here goes the list. Just to give you a background .. em in my late teens .. still plagued with occasional acne , VERY oily skin and loads of skin problems . So its very important for me to wear less make up and concentrate on improving my skin texture rather than concealing it with loads of pancake :P
I think you must have guessed that most of my HIT PAN stuff ain't cosmetics buh skincare stuff that work for me and I purchase it over and over again !!
1. Clean and clear blotting sheets- PURE necessity ! I NEED it .. since I have oily skin .. it saves me from being an oil slick :D
2. Neutrogena deep clean face wash- LOVE this .. after washing my skin has OH so CLEAN look !! LOVE LOVE LOVE
3. Palmers cocoa butter - I KNOW its for stretch marks buh it work wonder on my lips too !haha
4. Maybelline whitestay UV compact- just for the days when I feel I need to look polished ;)
5. Himalaya neem pack - when I need a sudden SOS
6. Loreal pure zone anti imperfection regulating moisturizer >>>> (Phew !!) and LACTO CALAMINE
I dont know if you wd be familiar with it .. buh Indian readers must be knowing about this cool stuff (lacto calamine).. it has been in our drugstore since YEARS .. buh I hardly used to take a look at it ! one day my mum got this for me and I must admit .. it work wonders .. I use this after my moisturizer (loreal one) .. and it instantly mattifies plus it also helps in contracting sallow undertones due to its pink color(now , thats my personal opinion .. U may or may not feel the same way !)
can also be used at make up primer . A real drugstore gem !! I highly recommend it . BTW I use the one for normal to oily skin.
have a b'ful day !!
TC . mwah :)