Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Jergens age defying multi vitamin moisturiser

JERGENS AGE DEFYING MULTI VITAMIN MOISTURISER









What JERGENS claim ??
Skin that spellbinds with youthful radiance is just as smooth stroke away. Jergens® Age Defying Multi-Vitamin Moisturizer combines a powerful cocktail of antioxidant vitamins and essential hydrators to help restore and rejuvenate skin that is beginning to show the signs of aging. This nutrient-rich formula immediately provides all-day moisturization leaving skin softer and smoother. With continued use, it triples skin’s moisture content to enhance its healthy look and help slow the effects of time.
HOW TO USE IT ??
Use daily. Smooth over entire body, paying special attention to arms, legs, face, hands, neck and any other areas that show signs of natural aging. With continued use, the appearance of fine lines will begin to fade and skin will regain elasticity.




Ingredients: WATER, GLYCERIN, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PETROLATUM, MINERAL OIL, CETEARETH-20, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, GLYCERYL DILAURATE, LECITHIN, STEARIC ACID, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, CARBOMER, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, ALCOHOL, DMDM HYDANTOIN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, FRAGRANCE.


AVAILABLE IN: 10.0 oz., 16.8 oz.

What I think ??

Well I think its a great moisturiser for your body buh I cant vouch for its claim for being "anti aging" and for 300 bucks ($6) what more can you ask for ?

Texture:- Perfect is the word . neither too liquidy not too creamy , very e
asy to spread . I didnt feel any greasiness , heck I didnt even felt I had anythin on .. just soft supple skin without any heaviness
Moisturizing properties:- My skin felt instantly supple and smooth . great to use after the sho
wer and in winters .
It even comes with a pump = less wastage and ppl with OCness will love it :)
It came in a HUGE bottle (661mL) ,, I really felt it was worth my money and I have been using it regularly for a month and going by its size I think it will last me a month and a half more !!

The thing I love the most about this product is that JERGENS maintained its price in India .. no load of custom taxes on our shoulder like some higher brands do ( MAC , em talkin to yu ![:x]) .. we pay as much as our American counterparts are paying so YAY !!

I will definitely recommend it . Its a BANG for yer buck !!
*regarding the anti aging stuff I cant comment , since em in my late teens :P*

Hope you enjoy this post .
have a great day :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Palak...i've never used Jergens..might try it one day after reading yr review :)
    Regarding yr ? about Monistat...I'd never heard about it until now. I found out what it is n my advise is just note down its ingredients and try to get a similar one from a pharmacy. There's probably gonna be one in a different name in India. Better yet, visit a gyne n she'll prescribe exactly what u need.
    ♥XX♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...i nominated u for an award! Check it out in my blog.
    ♥XX♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the review!!! i'm 25 and my arm skin has started looking aged. i'm moisturizing daily but it still looks parched and aged :(
    I'm gonna try this for sure. hope i find it in my non-metro city!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joyi- I hope you find it. Try in Big bazzar, health and Glow kind of store :)

    ReplyDelete