LUSH COLOR SUPPLEMENT
Perfect for giving an even, flawless look to your skin; these little beauties will cover up the odd blemish and tone down any redness. They can be used by themselves as a normal foundation for more concentrated coverage, or they can be mixed with our beautiful moisturizers to give a lighter, more dewy complexion. Made with red rose petal infusion to calm redness and glycerine to help your skin retain moisture, these mineral oil-free Colour Supplements do lovely things for your skin.
Quantitative IngredientsFresh Rose Petal Infusion (Rosa damascena), Soya Oil (Glycine soja), Rice Bran Oil (Oryza sativa), Titanium Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Talc, Colour 77492, Glycerine,Triethanolamine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Colour 77491, Colour 77499, Methylparaben, Propylparaben
*Occurs naturally in essential oils
Available in 4 shades
- Light Pink - Light Pink is one of the lightest supplements. It can be blended with any of the others to create the right tint. This one is suited to people with pale or pink complexions.
- Light Yellow - Best suited to people with Ivory/Poreclain skin
- Dark Yellow - Best suited to people with Olive/Yellow skin.I think this color will suit Indians/Asians
- Dark Pink - Dark Pink is darkest colour for people with a healthy glow or pink skin.
IIt's made with rice bran and soya oils, rather than mineral oils, to care for all skin types. Just mix into your favourite moisturiser for a natural tint or use on its own as a foundation. You can also dot a little around unsightly blemishes for effective coverage.
It can be used as :-
- Custom Blend Tinted Moisturiser
Rs 925/ $ 13.95 / £ 7.50
Noticed the price difference , Anyone ?
Btw I'm super excited to try this out . The very concept of purchasing pure color/tint and then making your perfect foundation/TM/concealer is intriguing . Very intriguing.
I think make up artist or people with real inclination in make up will love it . I just hope I'm matched right !
I'm hoping to be Dark Yellow :D
The Local Lush site do NOT list this product yet but a quick look in Marie Claire got me the exact price .
*NOTE - This products contain Parabens.