The Body Shop Bath gloves Review
Best if you want to: Remove dead skin cells and increase the lather of your body wash with exfoliating mitts.How it works:
- Textured mitts are elasticized to stretch to fit any size hands.
- Available in a variety of colors.
- Particularly for use on dry skin that needs intense exfoliation on a regular basis.
Elasticated and woven nylon material - provides intense exfoliation.An elasticated wrist band on each glove - stops the gloves from slipping off the hands during use.A loop on each glove - enables you to hang them in your bathroom for ease.
Recommended use: Use the gloves two to three times a week for maximum effect. Pour a small amount of body wash onto gloves and rub in circular motion over body. Rinse after use and hang to dry. Regular exfoliation and massage can help to tone and firm skin.
For extra exfoliation, use with a scrub from The Body Shop Bath & Body range. Use two to three times a week for maximum effect. Regular exfoliating and massaging can help tone and firm the skin. Rinse after use and hang to dry. Use two to three times a week for maximum effect. Regular exfoliating and massaging can help tone and firm the skin.
Price :- Rs 225 for a pair of gloves
They are available in many different colors.US and Global sites states following colors.
If there was one product I have to recommend from The Body Shop. This is it.
The reason I bathe everyday :p ( Creepy , I know )
Go,Run and get em. This is the best thing that will ever happen to your skin.
- Its PINK ! (Need I say more?)
- Exfoliate like nobody's business, that too without being harsh.
- My skin is in love with this.whenever I stop using this, my skin seems different
- Bathing was never so much fun.With these in my arsenal,showering tempts me.Even in winters
- My skin has improved ALOT after using this,Its so soooft ! Even my mum said this n she doesn't believe in giving compliments :P
- Has a loop on the sideways,so storing is no hassle .I just attach that loop on a hook
- Pretty economical
- Very sturdy, it doesn't slip while foaming
- One size fits all.Upon drying it regains its orignal size
- They will last long
- Can easily reach harder to reach places like back.
- Why the hell can't I use it everyday ? Oh well, I do :P (Even though it states that it should only be used thrice a week ,but it haven't done any harm to my skin yet.I'm always gentle whilst using this)
- None actually
- Keep it away from Blue dyes.My maid accidentaly spilled "Ujala" over it.Since then,It hasn't regained its original color :(
- Wash it weekly with some mild detergent.
I just squirt some of my usual bodywash over it ,lather , pay attention to some rough areas like elbows,knees and feet and rinse. Hello Baby soft skin :)
It states it can also be used with some Body scrubs. Honestly, I haven't tried that. Too abrasive for me.
I'm happy with the current results :)
Will I repurchase ? Heck Yes !
I made couple of my friends get this and they are loving it :)